Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Make New Friends, but Keep the Old



It was good to see Tye and Jenner some of our friends from the Provo, sepcifically Cambridge Court Apartment days. I am sure those apts. were roughly 400 sq. Ft. Tiny!!!!! When you're just married you don't know any different, I guess. They have two kids Kennedi and Zach. We went to the Cove and then I met them at Disneyland the next day with Jack while Chris went to work. (Someone has to go to Disneyland) It was great to see them after years!

3 comments:

Suzette Davis said...

Ok I am dying at how adorable your little guy is! Your pictures are so cute, what a darling family! I am so happy you found me- we need to catch up, I miss you! You look great!

becky said...

it's always so much fun when friends come in to town...your boy is darling!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment, i am a master. can;t wait to see pics of Guatemala and hear all about it. missed you on sunday