We just got back from 4 days in Utah visiting friends, eating, telling college stories, (Chris and the boys would tell baseball stories), enjoying the 40 degree weather, the mountains, and of course the company of my hubby. We went to celebrate my 30th birthday and to get away from life for a few days. Jack stayed at my parents (always a plus), so Chris and I really could relax.
We stayed at our friends, Ty and Kristin Kidman for a night, Mark & Deidra Smith's for a night, and hung out with our friends the Lloyds before we came home. Appearances were also made by Nate Mathis & Dave Jensen.
I got to do whatever I wanted which of course included shopping at TJ Maxx and Ross. Deidra and I also hit the mall where we got smoking deals.
We hadn't been back to Utah since we moved to San Diego almost 5 years ago and it was time to go visit. It was truly a great trip and we love all our friends there. Thanks for the hospitality! (Until another 5 years...)
Enjoy the pics!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Utah Trip!
Posted by Circuit Fam at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
diedra and mark are so cute. i hope your awesome purchases (from 21) were well worn- including that breath-taking beanie/scarf
Hooray! I am so glad you came to Utah for your birthday! We really miss you guys.
This looks like one very fun vacation, esp. without children....what good times!! You and Chris look fabulous and how fun to reminisce (sp?) with good friends. Kurt and I will be taking a vacation without kids this coming summer and I am so excited!!! Thanks for sharing
looks like you had a lot of fun. i want to hear all about it esp. the trip to the old workplace. that cookie fundraiser looks like a great idea!
How the heck is Nate doing? I miss that guy! Congrats on the boy! That's awesome!
Post a Comment