Friday, August 15, 2008

More Birthday Fun!





Last night "the girls" (my mom, lil sister Devon, Sarah, and sis-in-law Julie)went out to the Chart House in Dana Point to celebrate my lil sister Devon's birthday and my brothers girlfriend Sarah's birthday. 26 and 23. My sis Devon is 6 months pregnant with the first granddaughter, (after 4 grandsons) and is super excited, as are we! Hanging out with just the ladies was nice, although lil Mitch did come along. I kind of got cut out of the group picture, but I didn't want to make the guy take another one. :)

6 comments:

Jenner said...

happy bday to chris. so fun to have a girls night! jacks stylish outfit is sweet. i can't believe you wash it everynight, what a nice mom you are.

Lisa Call said...

Love the new pics at the top of the family, and the boys. Love Jack's outfit- it looks very Urban Outfitters-ish, and it beats his pajamas! Hmm, what else.... looks like a fun night with the girls. Talk soon~ Lis

Anonymous said...

hello, i found your blog by accident when researching breech babies (mine is still breech). i thought i'd at least let you know that i was here out of courtesy. by the way, your babies are adorable and it sounds like things turned out well even though he didn't turn! best of luck to your family.
jennifer in FL

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

Stace...you look great! Love the family pic and Jack's outfit. Jack is such a character...where does he get it from? (you or Chris?!? jk) You have a beautiful family!!!

Sara said...

Stace--
I haven't looked at your blog forever, I had no idea you were so close to giving birth and that you had your baby! Congrats. Baby Mitch is so cute. Hope you are feeling okay. How is it with 2? You look great! Hi to Chris.
Sara

Lisa Call said...

Hey, I got 'Tagged' and now I've tagged YOU. You know you have TONS of spare time, so get on it. I tagged you because the first one is what you were doing ten years ago and that's when I met you :). Go to my blog to copy the questions (if you're going to do it)