Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brothers!!!

I came across a few pics of Jack around the same age as Mitch. (6 months)

Who is Jack and who is Mitch?

Guess we don't have to go on Springer to figure out they have the same Dad...


Mitchy!


Jack!

7 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

they look like chubby baby clones!!

Jenni said...

Wow--they are so similar!!! Just too cute!!!

Galbasini Family said...

stacy , they look the same. Sooo cute

Jenner said...

cutie twinners. that would be hilarious if you guys were on springer though!

Unknown said...

What a relief that you don't have to go on Springer.

Holly said...

i just clicked over to your blog from Jody's. your boys are so cute Stacy!

Lisa Call said...

I don't know... I bet you two could find something to go on Springer for. But your kids are definitely cuties and no doubt brothers! XO~