









My mom hadn't had a new family photo since any of the grandkids had been born. So a few weeks ago we had some pictures taken....it was fun to all get together.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Wright Family Photos
Posted by Circuit Fam at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
cute pics! what a nice family u have stace! (hope the ear-ache is better, you are all mine on thursday morning!)
gorgeous as ever! i love your little boys!
they look great, i like the one of chris and mitch.
What great pics Stace. Your family is beautiful.
great shots...I love the new one at the top...you guys all look fabulous! So fun to take family pictures, well not so much taking them,but seeing the end result :)
You and your family could not be any more beautiful- seriously!!! And your mom- she seems like the coolest:-)
I've been meaning to post to tell you your family, immediate & extended look great. It reminds me that we got to get our butt in gear for a family photo. Anyway, I think I just saw your parents high fiving Arte on ESPN. Ciao,
Ramon
I've been meaning to tell you the family photos are great, both immediate & extended. It reminds me we have to get our butt in gear to take one. Anyway, I think I just saw your mom high-fiving Arte on ESPN. Ciao, Ramon
Post a Comment