You look beautiful! You always wear great clothes.
Don't worry - MTV was here yesterday filming for Souja Boy's Cribbs debut so you'll see our building again soon. All of these celebrities that I ride in the elevator with wearing my pjs. Too bad I had no clue who any of them were before moving here.
This is really random, But I am a friend of Terrie's and have lost contact with her over the years. Today I decided to google her and I found your blog and when I saw the picture of you and Terrie I was so excited that I have almost found her!! : ) I have not seen her since my wedding in 2000. She came to my wedding with her friend Summer. Please, if you will, do me a favor and tell Terrie that Stephanie Dabo now LaPray says hello and that I love her!!! We were actually Missionary companions in the MTC together so long ago!!!
5 comments:
You look beautiful! You always wear great clothes.
Don't worry - MTV was here yesterday filming for Souja Boy's Cribbs debut so you'll see our building again soon. All of these celebrities that I ride in the elevator with wearing my pjs. Too bad I had no clue who any of them were before moving here.
Are you guys ever up in LA? Let's plan something.
wow, i am the most un-photogenic person. yuck. but you and terrie sure look wonderful! that was such a fun wedding!
what a great picture of you and Chris...love love your dress!!! what a hot mamma you are!
hey peeps! lookin good guys! stace - love the dress! i can't believe how much jack is a mini chris! your boys are so cute!
This is really random, But I am a friend of Terrie's and have lost contact with her over the years. Today I decided to google her and I found your blog and when I saw the picture of you and Terrie I was so excited that I have almost found her!! : ) I have not seen her since my wedding in 2000. She came to my wedding with her friend Summer. Please, if you will, do me a favor and tell Terrie that Stephanie Dabo now LaPray says hello and that I love her!!! We were actually Missionary companions in the MTC together so long ago!!!
Post a Comment