Saturday, October 3, 2009

What smells?

Every time I got in my car, I would think what is so rancid in here. I would look for dirty diapers under the seat.....always to no avail. Then one day I was looking for something in my purse and notice the stench was coming from inside my purse. I little more digging and I see that things are stuck to the bottom, and old coagulated formula was nicely covering the bottom. I couldn't wash this purse, which made me sad..but at least I knew what was making me gag....
I took a few pics.
Don't laugh at all the CRAP that was in my purse! You know yours looks just like it!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

growdy! but now u get a new purse! yay

The Birth Control Pill said...

are you sure the smell isn't coming from those dirty socks? how long have those things been in there? you used to switch purses depending on the day's outfit. i think maybe you should get in the habit of that again to avoid these hazardous situations. in all honesty though, i can relate.

Jenner said...

no, i actually do not have that much stuff in my purse :)
glad you found the problem. an old diaper would have been NASTY.

Brittany said...

Stace, Congratulations for the baby due in January. Do you know if it's a boy or girl?
I'm happy for you guys! You have a beautiful family!