Everyone always tells me to cherish these times while the kids are small and still give me hugs and kisses. Half the time I am too tired to process that statement, but when I do, I totally agree! They grow so fast and I love so many things about the boys.
Jack says so many funny comments, it cracks me up. Usually they become my facebook posts.
He always comes up to me and says, "Mom, I just love you!" It is always so sweet...
Jack 4 1/2.....
I could follow Mitch around all day and watch his half run half walk from behind....
His big brown eyes and olive skin are to die for.....and not to mention his blonde locks which I was going to trim at two years old, but now that that is next month, I may wait until he is three.
Mitch 23 months....
Brody is a chunk with a dimple on his right cheek and blue eyes. His bald head is starting to get a glimpse of blonde coming in.
Brody 18 weeks...
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Getting So Big.....
Posted by Circuit Fam at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! Your hair is getting long! No word back from annie poo yet.
Stace, you are such a cute mom! Your boys are just so handsome too! xo
Your boys are just adorable!! And I LOVE Mitch's hair. Don't cut it
Post a Comment