Wednesday, October 17, 2007

All In A Day's Work




Nothing like a wagon ride to the local AMPM gas station for an ice cream. "Pick out whatever you want Jack" (as I tried to have him steer clear of the push-up and bright colored ones) He chose the chocolate one and as he started eating it I had to just throw away the napkins I was going to use and let him enjoy his ice cream. The results, a super happy boy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the velcro shoes. i miss those, think they make um in a ladies 9??

Sara said...

I can see both you and Chris in him. Cute boy!

Sara said...

You guys will have fun at the game. We saw Johnny Jackson and Jeff Foster-still single and hanging out with 19 year olds! Will & Kelly Nixon saw Colby and some other guys who I'm sure you would know, but I forget their names. Most of the guys are still single. I added Ryan Sander's blog to ours-did you know him? It's fun to see what everyone's doing. Let me know if you run into anyone at the game.

Sara said...

Keep us updated about how you're doing. We're thinking about you with all the fires. You have a place to stay in Vegas!

Anonymous said...

I miss Jack already.