Tuesday, October 30, 2007

KFed & Brittney One Night Only






Highlights of our Halloweend costumes:
1) THE KIDS CAME WITH US.
2) STACY DID WEAR UNDERWEAR WITH HER BRITTNEY COSTUME.
3) CHRIS HAD WAS TOO MUCH FUN ACTING LIKE KFED.
4) CHRIS HAS DECIDED TO GET HIS EARS PIERCED.
HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN TO ALL. THANKS FOR A GREAT HALLOWEEN/GOING AWAY PARTY MARK & DEIDRA, WE LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOUR UTAH BUTTS.

8 comments:

Natlee Lloyd said...

Man you guys always have the best costumes! Stacey you should have gone comando! Wish we were there to celebrate Halloween with you. How are you guys doing in all the smoke and flames? Are you all ok? We are praying for you and thinking of you! Happy Birthday to Jack, holy cow 2 years! What a little studmuffin:) Love yer buns

Chelsea said...

I love your costumes! I saw a bunch of Brittany's pictures the other night. So fun. Sorry we missed it. Matt wasn't up for the whole costume party! Sounds like it was a great success. You guys looked amazing!!

Anonymous said...

i hope the tags didn't come off that hat so it can return to its home at mervyns.

The Wilkes said...

Sweet duds! Lookin good.

The Woodlands said...

I can personally vouch for the AWESOMENESS of these two costumes...
Stacy~ you play W.T. reeeeallly well!
Chris~ You are super hard-core, KFed style!
LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I think I got pregnant just by touching Chris' hat. Nice work, K-fed.

Jenner said...

WOW

Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone could have done a better job with Brit and Kfed! I love the babies in the car-It's just like out of People magazine! (Although I do have to say that you are way too cute Stacy, I don't think you could ever look trashy)