The last few weeks have been very busy. Going to a wedding, helping host two baby showers for dear friends, Halloween, selling a car, open enrollment for health insurance, trying to make dinner every night (that one is a just a joke), to top it off having the pleasure of speaking in church about Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy today. But now I feel great and am happy for the new week and upcoming Christmas Shopping.
Jack's Halloween Costume: totally appropriate after all the unfortunate San Diego Fires. We went up to cousin Gunnar's House to trick or treat.
Wedding Time: We attended a wedding of a fellow co-worker of Chris's. We decided to make it an all adult night. My sister Devon watched Jack overnight and Chris and I stayed at the Hyatt in Newport Beach. It was a dream. I slept 11 hours. We had a shuffleboard tournamanet in the morning and I have to hand it to Chris, he did make a remarkable comeback that he still won't let me forget.
Baby Shower Time: This is of the setup for a couples shower for Bill and Adele Winkelman in our ward who are good friends of ours. I am so lame I didn't get any pics of the actual festivities. A good time was had by all!
The second shower was for Lisa Call who was one of my closest friends at BYU. The strikingly beautiful redhead is my best friend and sister-in-law Julie, who I met at BYU and ended up marrying my brother after I played matchmaker.
This entry just wouldn't be complete without a "stacy grabbing the boobs of someone else" photo.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Playing Catch Up!
Posted by Circuit Fam at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
i'm totally adding you to my friends...it has been way too long! you are absolutely beautiful! p.s. love the halloween costumes...perfect!
u have an uncanny fascination with breasts, but i respect it
Stacy taught a lesson on keeping the sabbath day holy? Next week is Chris going to teach a lesson on going to the temple?
Send your fire fighter my way. He's a doll.
Love the boob shot!
it was so fun to see you at lisa's shower! you look amazing and these pictures of jack are darling! what a handsome little man! that shot of him in his firefighter costume next to chris (such a mini version!), so cute - the mustache makes it! so, i love julie! she is so great and i love that you guys were best friends and married your brother cuz of your matchup! the best story!! and i do remember your boob obsession from the outback days... :) love it!
why haven't i ever received the boob grabbing moment? friends for over 20 years and nothing. i'm jealous!
Can you please email me your address? We'd love to send you a Christmas card.
sarajensen1@gmail.com
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
I'm so happy to see that Stacy is still Stacy! Great update! And PS- I love the Halloween getup- nice job! The world needs more Brittanys and Kfeds:-)
Post a Comment