We have been busy having fun lately! That is the kind of business we like. We went to Legoland with my mom, sis in law, cousin Gunnar, friend Melissa and Jack's girlfriend Lexi. Legoland is GREAT for kids. Come stay with us and we will all go.
Chris and I took Jack and his cousin Cole to the zoo the day after Thanksgiving. They loved the camels and thought they were chewing gum because of how they move their jaws. It was pretty funny. Jack also liked the petting zoo and wanted to run around and hug all the goats.
Thanksgiving was spent with my family this year, and we bailed the cooking and went to The Chart House in Newport Beach. No dishes, and still had a Turkey Dinner.
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Legoland , the Zoo, Family & Friends
Posted by Circuit Fam at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
you guys are too cute. miss your faces. maybe if people would stop dying in my family i could come back to church.
doing thanksgiving at a restaurant is a good way to go. we all normally cook all day and then it's over in 15 minutes at the dinner table. no mess, no fuss, no stress and no dishes to wash. you guys did it right!
dear nordstroms model,
i want to go the chart house in newport beach. that sounds like a great alternative. next time we visit we will go to legoland with you.
Jack's smile in the last photo is awesome.
Hey it was great to see you guys last weekend. I'm so sold on San Diego. Keep your fingers crossed for us. PS I added you to our blog. I hope that's ok.
So what did you think of the chart house for thanksgiving? We did that 2 years ago and it was pretty bad. I hope they have stepped up the turkey dinner since then!
Post a Comment