Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!






This year we went to both sides of the families for Easter. Jack was in heaven all day as he got to see ALL his cousins and had two Easter egg hunts. We did try to tell him on the car ride home about the REAL meaning of Easter. I think it reminded me more of the significance of the day. Love to you all!

(The dark haired girl is my lil sis Devon who came down all day to watch Jack on Saturday while Chris and I attended a wedding. Of course we were still able to do a quick Ross run in between the wedding and reception. Thanks Dev!

9 comments:

Jenner said...

good old ross. cute matching ties. are you sure you are prego? i can't see the belly.

Anonymous said...

i totally didn't get introduced to your sister and i saw her o0n sunday too. i am a horrible friend. i was too busy getting 'bravo's ' from all my adoring fans after choir. hahaha

Anonymous said...

oh also. i am so glad that the bum picture made it on the blog.

Unknown said...

We love your son. He so darling! We are so excited for you to have another boy. San Diego just wasn't meant to be, but we will definitely need to come visit again!

The Wilkes said...

Jack is so cute. Love the matching ties. Ok, so you don't even look pregnant...what are you 24-25 weeks along. You make me sick. When I'm at that point, I look like I'm going to explode already.

Jake Bryant said...

What up Circuits? I don't know if you remember me...You should.
It's Jake Bryant. I worked with Chris at Copeland's. I randomly found yous guys through my old companions blog...Josh Dahmer. I don't know if you know him or Mindy or probably both.
Crazy Business.

Kalli Ko said...

Hey Stacey!

it was fun to meet you in Utar! Just wanted you to know I took your advice and purchased a good pair of maternity jeans (fyi pea in the pod has some that are 50% off). Now I'm just waiting for them to come and hope I can squeeze my fat butt into them!

The Staffieri Family said...

Okay, so I finally update my blog after months of taking a break and I just noticed that we have the same template!!! Out of all the ones to choose from, what are the odds? Anyways, you look adorable! I love the Easter pictures. You don't even look pregnant!

The Birth Control Pill said...

love the hair! love the outfit! love the matching ties! love the butts! hating that you don't look pregnant! but i still love you!