Jack will have a little buddy come August. We are thrilled and excited Jack will have a brother right under him. At least I know a little bit about taking care of boys and know all the construction trucks by name and can play cars till the cows come home...Chris' comment was, "This means we aren't done having kids huh?" He was happy that we already have all the boy stuff and will save some money! :)
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Hooray I am so excited for you! And yes this means you can have more to come:) Congrats hopefully will can follow up with another one soon!
yay! Congrats!! another family with 2 boys! I saved everything from Zach, so I barely had to buy anything for Dane. I LOVE having boys. how are you feeling?? hopefully you're out of the barfy period....
Congratulations guys!!! Boys are so fun as you know. But yep, i guess you aren't done yet. Jack is going to love having a brother he can mess with. Hope you are feeling good Stace.
Stacy! How fun to see your family, and congratulations on boy number two! We are still figuring out the boy thing (since we had two girls first).:) I'm so glad you left a comment on our blog. It's been a long time. I love the blogger world, it's so much fun to catch up with old friends. Good luck with number two!
yay! a brother for jack. do you have any names picked out yet? i thought for sure you were going to have a girl. boys are so fun. congrats.
Stac~ YAH! A little bro for Jack will be so fun...and more boy cousins for G & J. I mean, you really are great at the little boy thing (but Chris realizes he won't be done until he ponies up a little girl sometime down the road right?). btw- yes, I'm a loser for not having called you yet to congratulate you :(
yay for Boys! too bad it isn't a girl. and who said you had to stop with 2 anyway christopher?
i love you stacey.....
YAY!! Welcome to the world of two boys---woo hoo! It's double the fun, and double the trips to the ER! haha! So excited fo you guys!
That is so exciting. They will be great pals! It was fun to get updated on your blog. I have been kind of out of the loop lately. Sounds like you guys have been busy.
oh that is great! another boy will be so fun. they'll play together and you'll be glad you had two in a row. most days that is:)
hey guys! how's it going? i came across your blog while searching through other random blogs! your family is so cute! congrats on another boy coming! that will be so fun! i hope you guys are well!
amberli
Congrats. Congrats. Adam loved Chris' comment...sometimes in Adam's mind he thinks we're done now because we have one of each. I have to tell he that we will be done when we have two of each.
congrats....how fun for Jack to have little brother to play with. I wouldn't know what boys are like, but glad you do...Have fun :) We'll be in SAn Diego in June for my brothers wedding and plan on doing sea world, zoo, etc....join us?
We ran into Darci last night, but only spoke briefly. The six of us really need to get together and catch up. Congrats on a new rug rat! Two is a whole new world. You can reach me on my cell 949-254-0253. (now all the blog stalkers got my number!) Jon
Post a Comment