Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Still Seattle, but this guy deserved his own post!



This was at Pike's Peak and Darci was in line to get all of us the absolute best little donuts I have ever tasted. This was the first time for all of us to see a mullet made out of dreads in the back. He was lookin so sweet and put on a show as he put the donuts in the bag. He totally had the hots for my sis-in-law Darci.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks awesome. nice hair.

Jenner said...

the tulips are so pretty! that mullet guy is your boyfriend!

Unknown said...

I think you need to extend these trips to the Walker girls as well. It looks like a blast. The tulips are gorgeous.

Deb said...

Hey there! I noticed you were in Seattle. We love Seattle & if it wasn't for the rain we would totally consider living there. Next time you are there give us a call & we'll meet up. We live nearby & any excuse to get out of our town is good especially seeing old friends. Have fun in your last trimester, if that is possible. - Ramon