I realized I haven't taken hardly any pictures of this pregnancy, (which is really okay with me) but I decided to take just a few. A few comments that I have gotten lately from friends, my lovely Young Women, grocery store clerks are as follows:
Are you sure you are not having twins?
You look enormous today?
Are you due in like two weeks?
I am not asking for any sympathy, I think is is pretty funny and you should see their faces when I say, "I have until August 6th!" I am only up 30 lbs...If we are on track with what I gained with Jack, I still have another 20 to go. So just relax everyone I will make it to 200 lbs. don't worry yourself. I'm 5"11, at least I got that going for me. :)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Don't Worry only 3 months to Go!
Posted by Circuit Fam at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
stace u are hilarious! sorry about my enormous comment. i have no explanation other than it went to my brain and out my mouth.
I can't believe the things people say! So funny. You look great!
I love it! Why can't people just know when to keep their mouths shut when it comes to pregnant people. Don't they know you already feel big enough without them rubbing it in! I feel your pain. You look adorable though!
well, I don't know about real life, but in those pictures you do not look enormous or any such thing....you look great and like such a cute pregnant mom!!! can't wait to see the pictures in another few months though :)
you look great! wow, less than 3 months left....... how exciting!!!
why is it that when you are pregnant people feel they can say whatever they want? i think you look great! it seems (from a far away observer) that this pregnancy is going really fast.
Oh Stace, you look beautiful!
Hello! I'm so glad you found us - I loooove your blog. Jack is too cute for words and I can't wait to see your new little one.
So yeah, Troy decided we should invite ourselves out this summer - he is STILL talking about how he is a surfer from that one trip four years ago! He he. I'm glad you guys are up for it because we would love to see you all.
I'm gonna spend some time this weekend reading more of your blog. Great to hear from you!
p.s. I can't believe the things people say about your belly! I got well acquainted with "the deuce" during my pregnancy too (and still am unfortunately!)
Post a Comment