


On Saturday I went to Time out for Women with my mom and Chris took Jack and his cousin Cole to the driving range. Chris' dad also went. They had so much fun and Jack wants to "GOLF in his GOLF SHIRT and GLOVE" all the time. I loved all the pictures and must say I thought Jack's swing looked pretty good.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Golfing With Daddy
Posted by Circuit Fam at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
he looks like a natural!
my sis in law kim went to TOFW too! that would be crazy if ya'll met!
That is so cute! I love all of his gear. He is so official! Can't wait to get together soon.
that is so cute! jake would probably love to have a boy to take with him to the driving range. also, as for the last post- you are not even that big. i don't know what people are talking about.
Holy crap that kids swing is amazing. My swing will never look that good, ask Mike. He's so cute.
Looks like they had so much fun. My little guy loves to hit golf balls too. Congrats on being preggo too, I think you look really cute.
Your little boy has a great swing!! You need to get him in lessons. I'm serious. He will be good some day.
Johnny B.
Look at that form on his swing! Nice! A little Tiger in the making;-)
Ok, so I saw your "only 3 moths to go" post and you are tiny! Where is the baby? You might kill me for saying that, but seriously- you barely look prego girlie!
Look at his swing - I love it! By the way, I just left a lengthy comment but realized I did it on an older post, so it's down below.
Post a Comment