For Father's Day I gave Chris the best gift ever. I left him and went to my family's and stayed a couple days so Jack could see grandparents and cousins. He said that he would miss us, but knowing the U.S Open was on all weekend I don't know how truthful he was really being.
My mom had set up a new pool for the grandkids and they had a blast, not to mention my mom and dad. I kid you not my parents backyard is like an enormous park and my mom fills it with so many fun things. We just got home and Jack keeps saying, "Mom, I need my cousins!" Soon buddy, soon. Goodnight!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day, (Grandpa Clyde, Uncle Jaret, Daddy, and Papa)
Posted by Circuit Fam at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Stacy,
I got your blogspot from Jody's, hope you don't mind. You and your family are adorable! And congrats on the new baby, how exciting! Well I just wanted to say hello and see how you were doing.
Love,
Julie (Anderson)
Is that baby here yet or what?? Hurry up and pop that little guy out...I can't wait to see what he looks like. Any names picked out yet??
That was so good to see pictures of your family! I miss Clyde and Vicky! And their backyard is HUGE so I can only imagine the mini Disneyland that is back there.
isn't funny that one of the best gifts a dad could get for father's day is the day to themselves?
looks like so much fun and I bet Chris completely appreciate being able to watch the US Open in peace!! btw....soooo good and random to see you guys at in n out!!! I loved it though! If we make it out there again, we'll call. It was just a crazy weekend with wedding stuff and everything. You guys all look great and I cant' wait to see the new little boy. Jack is adorable!
Post a Comment