It has been extremely hot (for San diego) the past few days. So we went to the beach all day today. It was so nice to have Chris with is to play and dig swimming pools. The water was pretty cold, but felt so refreshing, especially for me to feel weightless with this huge belly of mine. I also just got back from a pregnancy massage that I got for Mothers Day. Heaven.... It was the prefect gift (Chris thought of it all himself). Thanks Babe!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Day at the Beach!
Posted by Circuit Fam at 6:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
how about some pregnancy pictures of your big belly? it's been super hot here too, but it's usually super hot.
ps i hope chris got some action for that present
Hi guys!
I'm so glad we connected. Your family is darling! Your little boy could not be any cuter. I wish I would have known you guys were in SD. I've been out there a million times to visit my parents. I was actually out there in the beginning of the month. They are getting released this week. My sister just graduated from high school down there. My in laws are in OC so we're always visiting So. Cal. I'll let you know next time we're out there. Keep in touch!
Nothing like a heat wave to make you feel just a little bit more preggo, eh? I hope the next month or so goes quickly for you... or that Chris hooks you up with more massages!
looks like a fun day....sooo much fun to run into you guys....you seriously look so cute and Jack is just adorable. I added some more pictures to that last post and how we ran into you...wanted you to feel special and know we loved it!!! What a great gift from Chris..maybe there's still hope :)
Aw, stace- there's enough love to go around!! when I think of you I just laugh:) It looks like you guys are doing great- jack is ADORABLE! and when are you due with #2? how far apart will they be? maybe I missed it on the blog-do you know what you're having? we have too much catching up to do...I need your email address! drop it on mine...
um- thats wierd. the clay and amy comment is from anna...they must have been the last ones on my computer.
Let's be honest, every day with you is a day at the beach Stac! You guys are super cute beach bums, and I'm jealous you live so close to the water. Please post a belly pic, you look awesome. Hope to see you again soon, maybe even before you drop this kid?
XO~Lis
Post a Comment