Monday, July 7, 2008

Burn Baby Burn!


Getting ready for church yesterday and I had already ironed my shirt OFF my body, before I put it on. Then after putting it on I saw one more spot that needed a little bit more pressing. So I pulled my shirt out with one hand, (Like I have done without a preggo belly) and didn't quite pull it out far enough and this is what happened. Chris tried not to laugh that hard as I was going through the pain. I admit, not the smartest thing I have done, and so I pass on my learned knowledge, NOT to iron a shirt while ON your body. :)
P.S. Still only one baby in that tummy, and 4 weeks left! (No way am I making it to 40 weeks!!!)

5 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

hahahahahhah!!! that's hilarious!!

you look great, no stretchmarks, me either! Whoo hoo!!

so ready to be done...

The Birth Control Pill said...

try using your flat iron next time. it has saved me in a bind on many ocassions. put some aquaphor on the burn. it is a miracle ointment for burns.

Anonymous said...

dave almost peed himself in sacrament when u showed/told him.

thanks for the laughs. i hope your brain functions better when the baby pops out. just kidding. i lub u

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that burn looks horrible.
Thanks for passing on the lesson, I will be sure NOT to iron my shirt when I still have it on. This will be no problem for me, because I hate to iron and rarely do it.
4 weeks huh? Can't wait to see babus #2!

Suzette Davis said...

I love you stace, this is hilarious...