Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mitchell Ace Circuit has Arrived...












I will write more later, but had to post some pics.....Welcome to the World Love!

16 comments:

Mandy said...

i can't wait to see the cute little chubbers tonight. i will help you upload the rest of your photos.

Kalli Ko said...

good lawd, how lovey is he?

congrats, I hope you are feeling so much better!

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

Congratulations! Mitch is so adorable! What a beautiful family!

Sara said...

Congrats! We're so happy that everything's going well for you all.

We're moving to downtown LA in two weeks and would love to get together with you sometime!

Tara said...

Congrats you guys!!! He is so adorable. I wish I could meet the little guy. I hope your c-section recovery is going well. I had 2 of them so I know how you feel. Get some rest and enjoy your baby.

The Woodlands said...

SOOOO great!! Congratulations Circuit Family!!
Mitchell and Jack are soooo cute!
Keep 'em coming, cause you two have a great-lookin' family!
~Matt and Kelly

Anonymous said...

like a little jack. three circuit boys, its gonna be fun!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! He is absolutely darling! We love you guys.

The Fago Family said...

YEA!!! SO excited for you! He is a doll with his CUTE little button nose! Sorry you had to have the C-section, I know you were hoping different, but at least the little guy is safe and healthy! PLEASE let me know if you guys need anything! Hope to see you soon!

Natlee Lloyd said...

Wow! Congrats! He is so cute, and I love the picture of you 4 while you are nursing:) You look amazing stace! Hopefully this bun in the oven is a boy also!
Love you guys!

Deb said...

Congrats! Everyone looks healthy & happy. -Ramon, Deb, & the boyz.

Leah said...

congrats and sooo cute. I haven't checked blogs lately, so this was so fun to pull up and see that you had Mitch..love the name....He is adorable and does look like Jack :) I hope you are all recovering well and so excited for you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stace!!! We are so happy for you. What a little darling. I am wondering if you had to have a C' Section...? We will be out for a visit in September so we hope to see you while we are there.

Amberli said...

congratulations! he is so beautiful - just like the rest of his family!

Meagan said...

Congrats! He is so cute - and holy cow you look great. I'm really happy for you guys and your cute boys!!!

Tracy said...

Stacy, you are beautiful! Love Mitch's initials "baby Mac!" How sweet!