Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Boys...


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that jack loves being a big bro. lets hope he always loves it.

Tara said...

adorable. Aren't big brothers the best?

Brad, Tracee and Brooks said...

Congratulations you guys! He is absolutely adorable-I think he looks just like you (and Jack of course). Anyway, we are so happy for you guys!

Lisa Call said...

OH, melt my heart. You must be so stoked on your cute little growing family. Jack looks so pleased with his baby bro. I can't wait to hold Mitch. Hope to see you by next week, XO~ Lis

Sara said...

Cute pictures! I'm excited that we'll be close enough to actually meet your boys soon!

We move down Tues - Ben's going to grad school at USC. (Read my 2 1/2 weeks blog post - long story). We'll be moving to a high rise in downtown LA. Give us a few weeks to settle in but we'd love to get together!

guthriegang said...

your boys are ADORABLE!! glad we have reconnected. congrats on a beautiful family! we send our love!!!

The Staffieri Family said...

I'm so sorry I haven't checked blogs for so long! I totally missed the birth. I'm so glad that everything went well and that you have this cute little guy here. I love the name! He is adorable. I want to see you soon once you are feeling up to it. Congrats!!

Jody said...

Oh Stacy! He is precious! They are BOTH precious!

I hope all your boys are being good to you and you are recovering well.

Congratulations!!

The Wilkes said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the grin on Jack's face in the 2nd picture...he looks so proud to be a big brother! Congratulations you guys...hope you're getting some sleep.

Anonymous said...

3 Circuit boys ... if only there was an adult male to help out