Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys, and what did you do to come early...I'm so jealous. Two more weeks to go for me. Sorry you had a c-section, hopefully recovery won't be too bad. Can't wait to see you guys and your cute little guy. Hopefully it will be soon. Congrats again!!!!!!!!!
How do you look so freakin hot after having a baby?!?! Not fair, but I'm not surprised actually. Mitch is adorable Stacy! He just looks like he could be the sweetest and most peaceful baby. Those pictures make me want to have another one- soon:-) So. . . I had no idea you lived right there by the church. I knew you lived in San Diego, but I didn't know I was in your nieghborhood- sad!! I would have loved to have seen you guys! I'll be back down there next weekend, but only for a day- dang it! I'll plan better next time and get in touch with you guys. And yes, that is Matt's girlfriend! She is an incredible girl. We love her and are keeping our fingers crossed:-)
congrats on the new baby stace! that is so great. you have such cute little boys! glad everything went okay, csection and all. tell chris hi and congrats from us. good luck adjusting to two! and you look so great by the way!
Congratulations, you guys! He is absolutely beautiful - he looks so big and healthy! I hope you didn't buy too many newborn outfits ;-) Stacy, you look great and I hope you are feeling great very soon.
How is life treating you w/ 2...getting any sleep...I still remember getting used to 1! No sleep, body is out of control, emotional, forgetful, etc...! Well, if anyone can do it...it's you! Love the pics of your boys and love the blanket and car seat cover! (Did you make it?)
COngrats Stace!!!! He is simply adorable...totally looks like Jack, I agree! Sorry you had to do the C-section route...your experience sounds like mine with Austin...we found out at 37 weeks he was breech and he would NOT turn. I had him via ascheduled C-section at 39 weeks...I much prefer a normal birth over a C-section, but you'll get through recovery just fine. Congrats again you guys!
12 comments:
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys, and what did you do to come early...I'm so jealous. Two more weeks to go for me. Sorry you had a c-section, hopefully recovery won't be too bad. Can't wait to see you guys and your cute little guy. Hopefully it will be soon. Congrats again!!!!!!!!!
How do you look so freakin hot after having a baby?!?! Not fair, but I'm not surprised actually.
Mitch is adorable Stacy! He just looks like he could be the sweetest and most peaceful baby. Those pictures make me want to have another one- soon:-)
So. . . I had no idea you lived right there by the church. I knew you lived in San Diego, but I didn't know I was in your nieghborhood- sad!! I would have loved to have seen you guys! I'll be back down there next weekend, but only for a day- dang it! I'll plan better next time and get in touch with you guys.
And yes, that is Matt's girlfriend! She is an incredible girl. We love her and are keeping our fingers crossed:-)
congratulations! he is absolutely beautiful. i love the photo of him sleeping with his hands near his face. Get some rest girl.
congrats on the new baby stace! that is so great. you have such cute little boys! glad everything went okay, csection and all. tell chris hi and congrats from us. good luck adjusting to two! and you look so great by the way!
Congratulations, you guys! He is absolutely beautiful - he looks so big and healthy! I hope you didn't buy too many newborn outfits ;-)
Stacy, you look great and I hope you are feeling great very soon.
How is life treating you w/ 2...getting any sleep...I still remember getting used to 1! No sleep, body is out of control, emotional, forgetful, etc...! Well, if anyone can do it...it's you! Love the pics of your boys and love the blanket and car seat cover! (Did you make it?)
Wow...congrats to the both of you guys!!! I had no idea number 2 was here already. So stoked we can check in with you guys.....and hope all is well!
When Linds and I have number 2, im secretly hoping for another boy. Shhhh, dont tell her that. :)
So darling!!! Glad he made it here safely. We love the Ace!!!
Congratulations
nice work, Circuit.
stace, he is adorable. he looks like jack!!! so cute!! I hope you are feeling well and adjusting to 2.
hey lady, congrats! hope your recovery is going ok. he is so precious. he does look a lot like jack. loves.
COngrats Stace!!!! He is simply adorable...totally looks like Jack, I agree! Sorry you had to do the C-section route...your experience sounds like mine with Austin...we found out at 37 weeks he was breech and he would NOT turn. I had him via ascheduled C-section at 39 weeks...I much prefer a normal birth over a C-section, but you'll get through recovery just fine. Congrats again you guys!
Post a Comment