Everywhere I go I get the same thing....IS your last name Circuit...Jack looks just like his dad, Mitch looks just like Jack...(which is not a bad thing, because clearly I think Chris is handsome) but I took these pictures the other day and I swear he looks a lot like me when I was a baby. So I am going to just have to give myself credit for carrying this baby and humor myself when I say he resembles me.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Maybe he looks a little like me???
Posted by Circuit Fam at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Truly the baby has a face like his father. It looks that the baby is so please to know that he is as same like as his father. And I think many of us like to be as our father is.
===================================
Hemant
look4ward
he's a tank! and I know how you feel, my nub looks exactly like his dad too and I swear I remember having something to do in the conception and gestation process...
i thinka hea looka lika u. a little bit.
stace, congratulations on your adorable Mitch!!! I TOTALLY think he looks like you! He is so darling. How has the adjustment been to 2? It's pretty crazy!! Maybe cuz mine are a little too close together... (18 mos) but it's very fun to have 2, somedays I can't even believe I have 2 kids. Both your boys are just DARLING!! I love it. I'm sure I'll see you at Briana's big birthday! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment