Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Baby Shower for Mitch (the Chunk)












The ladies came out to welcome Mitch! My friend Wendy put on a beautiful shower. I received so many adorable, useful, things....I also got a group gift of a photo session for Mitch and to get a new family photo...Isn't that a great idea?

8 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

what a cute little chunk! I love those cheeks!

Jody said...

Oh my! Chunk is right! I love it!

And you so beautiful!

Unknown said...

He is such an adorable baby. I just want to pinch those chubby cheeks!

Lisa Call said...

Ah, so wish I could've been there. Close, I was so close. Instead I got to scrub yak out of my car seat with an old toothbrush later that night. TMI? Yah, I know. I still have a little gifty for Mr. Mitch though, and I hope to see you real soon!! XO~ Lis

Anonymous said...

Dude,
Those Circuit genes are thick. Mitch looks just like Jack who looks just like his dad. Both of those guys couldn't be more Chris. Crazy! Lets hope the girls look more like Stace.

The Staffieri Family said...

Fun to see updated pictures. Mitch is adorable! I want to see him in person. You look great. Hope all is well for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you guys!! You have a beautiful family! It was nice seeing you Chris at the game, hope you all are doing great. Stacey you look amazing for just having a baby nice job!! We'll add you to our blog :)

Anonymous said...

it was such a nice low-maintenance shower. i had fun chatting w/ adele and kim and tony and neri and.......

anywho dave says you should dress mitchell up as a BUDDHA for halloween. hahaha