Wednesday, November 19, 2008

4 months old today....




I have had the best time with my little Mitchy. He is such a happy baby full of smiles all day long. I could just stare at him for hours (if I had nothing else to do). He is such a blessing. Yesterday Jack was singing in the car about loving his little brother Mitchy Boy. Then he said mom, "Does that song make you happy?" I was in heaven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously one of my favorite babies ever! he is so much fun!

Jenner said...

that is so cute about the song. its so fun when they start playing together. not so fun when they fight though.

Deb said...

Such cute pics! And I love the new family one on the blog. I don't think we have one pic of the 4 of us together. how ridiculous!

Leah said...

Mitch is just absolutely adorable!! Glad you've got a good baby...I'm still waiting for one of those:) I love your new family picture too, you guys all look great and you look especially beautiful

Lashelle said...

Cute pictures! Congrats on your new little man! Love your new family pic too. Came out great!~~Lashelle