Hey guys! Christi found your blog through Leah's & forwarded it on to me. Great to see that everything is going well! You can check out Christi's blog at http://troyandchristi.blogspot.com/. Hope all is well!
Seriously- Did you just have a baby or what?!? You look hot! It took me a few minutes to catch on to Chris's costume- but I got it. It was just weird because I thought he was dressed up as my grandpa- I think he has that same shirt;-)
Also, I think you should just use the family pic at the top of your blog for your Christmas card. Why are you stressing over taking new photos. That one's perfect!
7 comments:
Hey guys! Christi found your blog through Leah's & forwarded it on to me. Great to see that everything is going well! You can check out Christi's blog at http://troyandchristi.blogspot.com/. Hope all is well!
Troy Taylor
You guys haven't changed a bit- I love it!!!! looks like you're having fun and stacie- you look awesome! how old is the littlest monster? well done...
Seriously- Did you just have a baby or what?!? You look hot!
It took me a few minutes to catch on to Chris's costume- but I got it. It was just weird because I thought he was dressed up as my grandpa- I think he has that same shirt;-)
You look so cute!! I love this costume!
Also, I just checked out the pics of you at 3 months and Mitch at 3 months. Wow, I can't believe how much you look alike!
Okay, I really need to get on here and spy on you more. :)
Love ya, Mel
Also, I think you should just use the family pic at the top of your blog for your Christmas card. Why are you stressing over taking new photos. That one's perfect!
Such fun Halloween pics! Okay, you need to call me next time you go to Sea World. We would love to join you. And by the way, you are looking great!
Thanks for your well wishes! We'd love to see you, just give me a call. By the way, love the Halloween costumes, especially Mitch the Ninja!!!
Post a Comment