Wednesday, December 17, 2008

5 months old...




3 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

what a chunker!! so cute!

Brad and Ann said...

Merry Christmas strangers!!!!! I just showed Brad a picture of your little guys tonight. He got a huge smile on his face and said, "When did they have a kid? Two? What?" We love you guys, and we don't even know you anymore, now that the fam has doubled in size.At least we have blogs, right? I really love being able to know that life is treating you guys so well. We miss knowing you:( I hope you have a fabulous holiday in the warm sun! We have had snow non-stop for 4 days. It is currently 3 degrees. Brrrrrrhhh! Your boys are amazing. Give them a kiss for me. And if you have another one anytime soon, can we have it? K, sweet.

Leah said...

what a happy baby!! I'm still waiting for one of those :)