Wednesday, December 31, 2008

7 years..and counting!







Seven down and a lifetime to go. I'm a lucky lady. For our anniversary this year, Chris had a good friend Mike Cervenak in town staying with us. So of course I wanted him to come celebrate with us. Then that morning another good friend of ours Dave Jensen called and was coming in town and needed a place to stay. So of course I wanted him to come celebrate too. We went to Jack's restaurant in La Jolla (where one of my really good friends is an amazing chef) to enjoy dinner and then a little walk around downtown La Jolla to the Wyland galleries. (My favorite artist of all time) It was closed, but I still like peeking in the window. My anniversary was great, me and three super hot guys. What more could I ask for?

5 comments:

Kalli Ko said...

me-yow you babe, happy anniversary!

Anna and Mauricio Dardano said...

well done stacie- you look hot AND you just had a baby AND your husband is alright, too:)

Jenner said...

happy anniversary! i met you about 7 years ago-right after you got married and drove back from CA and really wanted some more in-n-out burger in las vegas on your way to utah and then you moved into our ward. glad you got to celebrate.

Lisa Call said...

WOW... it's been seven years?! Two things- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and nice necklace! XO~ Lisa

Mark & Deidra Smith said...

Wow...I hope I get 3 hot men for my anniversary...lucky lady!!!