OMG!!! the last time i saw this kid he was fresh out of your womb. i need to come see him and jack before they are off to college and have no idea who i am.
Stacey ~ super cute boys...I haven't seen you in a long time...I'll be moving back to La Jolla at the end of August so it would be fun to get together and get to know each other better!
4 comments:
i love this kid!
OMG!!! the last time i saw this kid he was fresh out of your womb. i need to come see him and jack before they are off to college and have no idea who i am.
Stacey ~
super cute boys...I haven't seen you in a long time...I'll be moving back to La Jolla at the end of August so it would be fun to get together and get to know each other better!
cutie cutie! those cupcakes looked delish at the shower. ps we hung out with the hansens and the mcnaughtens last sat. we all thought of your fam!
Post a Comment