I can't believe how big Mitch is....crazy how fast time flies!! And I wouldnt know so much about those trucks and dirt thing :) We have lots of make up and dress ups around here! Your boys are just so cute!
Hi there. Your boys are miniature versions of your husband. I had a funny story to share regarding that picture of me out on the town by myself. Send me your email to Debb or me. debgodoy@gmail.com or imbartalk@yahoo.com -ramon
4 comments:
Your boys are SO cute and getting so big!!! Mitch is really blond! I never realized that before. Miss you.
I can't believe how big Mitch is....crazy how fast time flies!! And I wouldnt know so much about those trucks and dirt thing :) We have lots of make up and dress ups around here! Your boys are just so cute!
I can't believe that blonde hair! Both of your boys are so cute.
Hi there. Your boys are miniature versions of your husband. I had a funny story to share regarding that picture of me out on the town by myself. Send me your email to Debb or me. debgodoy@gmail.com or imbartalk@yahoo.com
-ramon
Post a Comment