Sunday, July 12, 2009

Baby #3 on it's way....

no pics, no fun quotes, just the facts....I'm 11 weeks, it was a complete surprise....Mitch and the babe will be 18 months apart....I know I can do it, I just got to sac up. :) We are blessed to have healthy, wonderful, boys...and are excited for the next little addition. I am not finding out the sex of the baby....you will all just have to stay tuned....

12 comments:

Sunnie said...

that is crazy and great all at the same time! i know you can handle it for sure.

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats to all of you! You can do it for sure, and exciting that you're keeping the sex of the baby a surprise! Hope you're feeling well!

becky said...

oohh! congrats!!! so happy for you. good luck!

Holly said...

stacy, we never find out the sex of the baby, so i'm always happy to find other people who do the same and don't think i'm crazy. plus it makes delivery much more exciting! hope you are feeling better soon!

Tara said...

Again...I am SO excited for you!!! That is great news. By the way..my 2 are 19 months apart. It is tough at first, but it is also so fun. They will love each other so much because they are so close in age. You are going to be great!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! Congratulations. Our boys are 13 months apart and we love it now! The first few months are hard though. You are such a cute, fun loving Mom. You can do it! I cannot wait to find out what you have!!!!
We will be there in September! We will have to hook up.
XO,
Beau and Courtney

Deb said...

congrats! hope you are feeling well! wow, you are going to keep us in suspense, huh?? :)

Unknown said...

I love how you are straight and to the point with your post. Congratulations! You are so brave to not find out what you are having. There's no way I could do that. I'm too up tight and have to plan ahead.

It will be fun to have cousins close to the same age!

Leah said...

Hilarious!!! sorry I know i shouldn't say that, but you do make me laugh. Alyse and Madelyn are 18 months apart so you can totally do it...you'll be great. I hope you are feeling ok and Congratulations!! They will be the best of buds whether it's a girl or a boy...my brother and I were super close growing up and we're 18 months! Cant' wait to hear what it is..congrats again!!!

Jenni said...

Congrats you guys!!! So exciting!!

Toni said...

Congratulations! How exciting and overwhelming all at the same time. You are such a great mommy--you will totally manage it all! How are you feeling? Is the first trimester as tough as it was with Mitch? Miss you!

Jeffrey, Meri, and Thomas said...

Wow, so exciting...CONGRATULATIONS!