I can't believe that our little angel Mitch is already one. I mean, I can believe it now that I am having another, but time really did fly by. He has been such a happy, fun, loving baby. Maybe I just knew a little bit better what to do the second time around. His smile lights up my heart everyday. His blond hair and few curls are adorable and I love this little guy to no end. Happy Birthday Baby!
He had two parties. One at Chris's parents and one up at my families.
Devon surprised me and got everything together to throw him a surprise party. So sweet.
(th
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Mitchy's FIRST Birthday!
Posted by Circuit Fam at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aw, cute not baby Mitchy anymore!! Happy 1st!
pretty fun, can't believe he is 1!
looks like such a fun birthday for the little guy! He is so cute. Hope you are feeling well...
Stacey - I have been trying to email you, but I lost your address! We are coming to San Diego and Anaheim the first week of September and we wanted to see you guys if possible!! Your family is sooooo cute!
Jodi Bradbury
jodibradbury@peoplepc.com
Post a Comment