Monday, March 7, 2011

Curls get the Girls..although ponytails may not

One night after Mitch's bath his hair was especially curly...I couldn't resist but take a few pics. I am going to hang on to that hair as long as possible.
He wanted a ponytail so bad just like his mommy's....okay, whatever he wants!

8 comments:

Natlee Lloyd said...

Love it!!! Nixson's hair is the same:)

Darci said...

Oh she looks sooo cute! hahah

Darci said...

Oh she looks soooo cute! hahah

Tara said...

I LOVE his hair. That is awesome!! He and my curly haired Avery would be a great pair.

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me with those curls? He is so darling. You know he will be trouble someday, in fact all of your boys are destined to be heart breakers.

Anonymous said...

sweet pony dude.

hachtmans.blogspot.com said...

Just when you think he cant get any cuter...he always does. He is so precious, even in the ponytail.

Galbasini Family said...

i love the ponytail. I am sure chris had something to say about that.