I just put Jack and Mitch asleep in my bed. The normal routine is that they watch "Puppies" or 101 Dalmations on VHS in our room most nights until they get pretty tired, the TV gets turned off and then Chris or I go and top them off by singing to them. Tonight I lied in between the two with jack stroking my hair and rubbing my back and Mitch cuddling me from the front. As I started singing (i am a horrible singer) Primary hymns, usually I am a Child of God, Search Ponder and Pray, and Families Can be Together Forever, Mitchy grabbed his blanket and stretched it over my shoulder to share it with me. I got a little teary eyed about how sweet these boys are and that I would miss these tender moments one day, no matter that it is 9:30 and they should have been to sleep hours ago.
| This wasn't from tonight, but he looked just as sweet. EDIT: AT MIDNIGHT DURING THIS PRECIOUS NIGHT, MITCH STARTED VOMITING ALL NIGHT....GETTING IT FROM HIS BROTHER BRODY, WHO THEN GAVE IT TO DAD. |
1 comments:
movies on VHS, really? I know what i'm giving the Circuits for christmas
Post a Comment