Jimmer-mania has swept the nation. Mormon or not, cougar fan or not, basketball fan or not, if you don't know who Jimmer is then you must be really lame. (According to Chris anyway) In this house, Jack gave up his girlfriend Mel, because he told Chris he thinks he likes Jimmer more than Mel. We have downloaded songs about Jimmer that Jack knows by heart and sings along to. We have shirts, we have every game ti-vo' ed and "locked" so they don't accidentally get erased. Chris has memories of the first round NCAA play-offs that his parents so kindly took him and his brother to, so they could see Jimmer in person. I had to post so that I will never forget about the hype, the story of his up-bringing and his brother's influence on him...
Really this post is to let Chris know just how much I love him, because I wrote about Jimmer on my blog.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
The Year of Jimmer...
Posted by Circuit Fam at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment