Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Being a mom is truly the best thing in the world. Most challenging, most heart-warming, funniest, cutest, tiring, awesome job their is. My boys are adorable and each of them has my heart in their own way. I realize how blessed and how lucky I am to raise these boys!

Mitch , almost three, Brody, 15 months, Jack 5 1/2


Love my life!

4 comments:

becky said...

i seriously am obsessed with your boys! you are a beautiful mother. i need to steal your boys for a photoshoot when i'm down there again. plus i'd get to see you, my long lost friend!

hope all is well!

BirdieMann said...

Such a hot momma!

Cat and Blake Potter said...

you guys are one good-looking family!! Stacey you look awesome!

Kalli said...

You are a foxy babe! What lucky boys you have, they're cute too and all that.

I'm coming in September, I hope, to visit my namesake baby. We will hang out. Sort of wish I could bring my kids to hang out with yours, But another time.