Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthday....

 Today I turned 34....oh how time flies. I must say that with every year I am more and more grateful for the life that I have and the family I have been blessed with. Each day (although, some seem really long) is an adventure and a learning experience.  I know that I will continue to look back and see what I have learned the last year or ten, and look forward to learning with the next ten. I don't need big celebrations, just a few quiet moments to thank my Heavenly Father for allowing me another year of growth and love. Thank you all who made my day very special and have touched my life. Here are a few reasons I am pretty mushy tonight! (and a little blog catchup)
Three super awesome boys!

One super awesome husband!

Cousins -Charlie!

Cousins- Cole and sweet beanies!

Mitchy being able to ride his bike. AGE 3 1/2

Brody riding his balance bike! *For many hours.

Great friends! ( I am blessed to have many I call dear!, But had a pic of Kari...so no jealousy please! lol)

Whale watching and my Jacky boy!

Being able to be a mom everyday!

San Diego!


Beautiful Scenery, Balboa Park!

Sea World has made my list from a very young age! Now I am so happy to share my it with my boys!

This guy just makes me really happy!

The ocean!

Frosty's in Pj's as always!

Little niece GIA!

Mitchy's Love for baby Rose!

Birthdays, birthday banners,  and Family!

Little Memphis!

Laughing while at Monster Trucks!

Brody's nickname of Mr. Serious!


Monster Trucks in Anaheim baby! With Gunnar & Jett!



Brody's love of his doggies, that he has to sleep with every night~

Mitchy in his flight Jacket and camo pants.

Legoland with Grandma.

That these guys will always have each other!

Smiles!

Cousin Cami and skepticism...

Reclaimed Wood Garbage Truck Garage!



4 comments:

Maren Romney said...

Awesome! I love it!
Miss you!
xoxo

Jenner said...

I was just thinking today that I missed your birthday. Hope it was a great one! So glad you are so happy. Your boys are absolutely adorable.

Galbasini Family said...

I know you are a facebooker, but thank you for keeping up your blog too. Your boys are getting so beautiful and big. I miss you. I miss you so much. You look amazing as always. did i miss your birthday.

Tommy and Monique Shelby said...

You have such a awesome family! I hope I have adorable boys like yours! Love that photo of Brody and Cameron! Hilar!