Sunday, April 15, 2012

The last couple months.

Golfing

Love this pic!

Brody 25 months

What we do for FUN!

The little boys could do this all day long.

Mitch asks to play with the "lil baby" trash can all the time!

I got to see Tara at Legoland. I hadn't seen her in 10 years. It was the absolute best reunion, and she means so much to me. College roomies are the best!

I got to celebrate Mark and Deidra becoming parents to baby Roman!


Cars driving over speedbumps...another fav pastime of the boys!

Watching the Seals at the cove.

Hangin with cousin Cam!




Brody and Juniper taking their clothes off at the beach...hmmm...

Typical mess in living room, if I don't straighten every hour.

Drinking Root Beer at the Catellano's



Baseball on Saturdays! Brody would only wear his basketball shirt.


Celebrating Dan's Birthday at Phil's. With Darci and Shauna.

I wish I was better at keeping my blog updated. I find that when my heart is most full I update my blog, as I want to have these memories forever. We just got back from playing at the Shores and watching the sunset. Such a beautiful place we live. These pics tell of what we have been doing lately.

1 comments:

Amberli said...

so many fun updates! so happy for mark and deidra that they had a baby! although a little jealous because i wanted to name beck roman. plus i wanted to name kennedy juniper! double jealous. plus the beach...apparently i'm a real jealous person! i love your boys tho! darling as always!