Monday, July 23, 2012

A little new art project with some great wallpaper.

Brody loves Shamu as much as his mom!


Law Street Beach

Easter Sunday 2012 - Precious


La Jolla Shores Beach

Watching Jack play Baseball!

Stool doubles as a snail home. BLAH!



Its all fun and games til the dolphin soaks you!

Brody LOVES basketball and this is his usual attire.

80's gala for Jack's school.


Skate Park Fun Days!

I am so proud of this. I found this GEM of a dresser in the alley behind our place. I told Chris I want to do something fun with that. So we carried it to storage and the next week I finished my project. It took me two full days, but it makes me so happy. I learned how to make my own chalk paint and distress it. It cost me $38.00 to redo the whole thing.



Believe it or not this is at our local carwash! We were taking the workers seats, but they didn't mind.


This year my dear friend Lisa has been going through more than any person should. She inspires me and I know that she has drawn closer to the Lord because of trials in life. We were blessed to have a day to go to Time Out for Women and enjoy each other's company. It was in Long Beach and we enjoyed lunch on the wharf and looking at the Queen Mary. I love you Lisa!

Padres night, but Mitch and I got bored really easily so we started taking silly pics.


Pirate Party at our neighbors.


Mitch and I waiting to ride the trolley with his pre-school class.

This might be one of my favorite art pieces from one of my kids thus far. Mitchy's hand, make it to a flamingo, and watercolors.


Mitch loves to hold Baby Rose.

Wright family dinner and bowling. Jaret and Julie barely beat out Chris and I.


Pregnant Sarah!

All the ladies!

Ice cream Summer!

Getting pretty good at making these banners. I think I have made over 20! A lot for me.

Love our second family. The Costellano's (plus Annette)  came to watch Jack and Cole in the Memorial Day All Star Tournament. It was precious!

Had the change to meet up with my FAEBF (forever and ever best friend). That was made in second grade, Jody.Crazy how time flies and we hadn't seen each other in 10 years. I was in her wedding.

Had a girls night with Day, life was good. I think we hit 3 Rosses and 3 TJ Maxx's within a 24 hour period.


Little Christie Richmond is all grown up and got married on us. Luckily she married into the Jacinto family. Small world.

Beach Day with our Buds.


Nothing brings out Brotherly Love more than the sound and sight of garbage trucks.


Jack had a phenomenal Kindergarten year, thanks to Ms. Alba.

Mitchy and Grandma Vicki at the Wings.

Sea World, Bat Rays.

Tattoos.




I don't ever want to forget this closet at the apartment and how much stuff I could organize into this space.

Mitch and Sofia. Pretty Dang Adorable!

1 comments:

Jenner said...

ok three things:
1-i love ross
2-that dresser you salvaged--AHHmazing!
3-awesome storage in that closet, dang girl.