I'm never giving up on this blog. It may only get posts every three months, but I want my kids to have a journal of how awesome a mom I am! haha My boys LOVE the airshow and since it only comes once a year I take Jack out of school and my mom comes down and we hit the airshow on the Friday morning. We climb in and out of choppers, tanks, planes, try to dunk Navy men, grandma buys them each a toy place, we eat, Brody wears ear phones all morning, we watch all the planes, and this year we stayed long enough to watch the Blue Angels. Until next year....
Friday, October 19, 2012
Posted by Circuit Fam at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awesome recap- you are the GREATEST mom...these boys will remember how fun all of this was forever :)
Post a Comment