Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jealous of my outfit?




Yes, if you were wondering this is a TMNT outfit from Aunt Darci and Uncle Dan, straight from the Tijauna border, you are right! Jack received it a while ago but now it fits perfect. He wore it to support his Dads softball game. I'm bummed I don't have a matching one..... (hint, Dan & Darci)

3 comments:

The Staffieri Family said...

Love the outfit!! I am so glad your started a blog. Your family picture is so cute! I didn't know you guys were friends with Mark and Deidra. Mark and I have known eachother since we were like 12! It would be fun to all get together sometime.

Circuit Fam said...

We totally must get together. We actually went out with them on Friday night for Chris's birthday and had a blast. I love looking at all your knew pics. Talk to you soon.

Mark & Deidra Smith said...

Stace,

Love the new additions to the blog.

We added pics from dinner on friday on our blog. Check it out Chica!

And Yes, Chelsea is right, Let's all get together...Plan it Girlie!

Dee