Pretty Comfortable! Maybe the beaches of San Diego need a new trend???
Swim Top
nylon-spandex blend, adjustable and removable straps, built in-shelf bra, cut to layer under your favorite suit
http://www.shadeclothing.com/product_info.php?products_id=1306
This is for Kari Rich. Please don't order one, I already got one for you in fiji blue, I hope you like it.
Swim Top
nylon-spandex blend, adjustable and removable straps, built in-shelf bra, cut to layer under your favorite suit
http://www.shadeclothing.com/product_info.php?products_id=1306
This is for Kari Rich. Please don't order one, I already got one for you in fiji blue, I hope you like it.
6 comments:
Mark did enjoy his romantic night IN with Mr.Circuit...The music really relaxed them..."Trapped in the closet"...It's funny, Mark was talking in his sleep about coming out of the closet??? I am so confused!
Our Party was a blast...the gift baskets also included gift certificates to Jamba Juice...and were made by yours truly! I rule!
oh my hell. thanks stacey. now all my blog-readers know i am fashion-victim. i was trying to sound cool.
where's your picture from friday night??? u looked amazing! i will steal that photo and put it on my blog as soon as u post it.
this is so extremely embarassing
take this off now
Stacy ... I am jealous! I need to work out with you once this baby is born! Work it Girl! (LOL!)
Are you Muslim? Who wears a shirt under a bathing suit unless you are covering up burns or scars? You need to re-evaluate this decision.
Post a Comment