WOW!!! Look who I found!! Mark Smith left me a comment and so I checked out his blog and found my most favorite couple in the world! I love that I can see what you guys have been up to! Check out my blog- you'll laugh really hard when you see what I did this past weekend! love, Beth (McAlpin) Davis
stacy!!!! hope you remember me?! jerusalem buddies, you by the way look amazing and your family is just adorable! thanks for letting me peek at your blog! keep in touch...
4 comments:
WOW!!! Look who I found!! Mark Smith left me a comment and so I checked out his blog and found my most favorite couple in the world! I love that I can see what you guys have been up to! Check out my blog- you'll laugh really hard when you see what I did this past weekend!
love,
Beth (McAlpin) Davis
PS- your baby, Jack, looks like a little stud! He's so cute!
i like the pics of jack and the mow-hawk. very nice. also, ben stiller???
stacy!!!! hope you remember me?! jerusalem buddies, you by the way look amazing and your family is just adorable! thanks for letting me peek at your blog! keep in touch...
Post a Comment