Super exctied!!!!!!!!!
12 weeks along and much longer to go, but very excited. I have been sicker than sick, throwing up 10 times daily and Chris is totally over any empathy that he ever showed, but FYI you can take a Nausea pill and as of two days ago I am way less of a Bitc--- than I have been for the last 7 weeks. I feel like a new person. Amazing drug! (And I am not a fan of prescribed medicine) We are going to find out the sex of the baby. Chris gets his way this time, since I made him wait until that last push with Jack. I would post that baby ticker thing on my blog, but I don't want to remind myself how much longer I have. Because it isn't until August 6th.. :)
Friday, January 18, 2008
Circuit kid #2 on the way.
Posted by Circuit Fam at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I think she has already been pregnant for 6 months. Would have been nice to know about that pill a month ago.
I am excited she is pregnant, and almost as excited to refer to the baby as "number 2".
gross chris gross. and u call yourself elders pres?
stace- miss your face. u are still a hot mama. would you like me to make you dinner sometime? i feel for you.
hope its s girl!!!!
Congrats you guys!!! We're way excited. I don't know if you heard but I'm pregnant too. My due date is August 12, so I'll be just a week behind you. I know about being sick. I've been throwing up everywhere and have had no energy to do anything. Well congrats! We're really happy for you.
Congrats you guys! That is so exciting! Good luck with the pregnancy...I definitely don't envy you right now! :) It sounds like our feelings about being pregnant are pretty similar.
hey stace it's sunnnie. i'm so excited for you guys! sorry you're so sick. i've lucked out and haven't had that yet with my girls. hope you can survive the time until august!
YEAH!!! congrats! i am so excited for your "number 2!"
i am glad you aren't so sick anymore. that is some great news!
Congratulations! I have been wondering if number 2 was in the plan :) I am excited for your little family.
Cousin Steph
Stacy, YAY! Congratuations!! I love you blog and you little family. Although it's not gonaa be so little any more. Glad you are feeling better!!
Congrats you guys!!! That's so exciting!!! Glad you found something to help you feel better...can't wait to hear if #2 is a he or she!!! I bet it's a he!
Holy crap! That is totally awesome! I am really excited for you guys:) I had a sneaking suspicion that you two were up to something. Sorry to hear you have been sick Stace, maybe that's why I've been acting like I have for the past 19 months:)
YEAH!!! CONGRATS!!!! I feel your pain on the nausea thing Stace. I was way sick until about 18-19 weeks. It SUCKED! I should have given in and taken the drug like you. Cameron almost divorced me. => When are finding out the sex?
Tara - I already found out about "the sex". It doesn't happen when your wife wants to throw up all the time and has to chase a 2 year old all day. It's cool and I understand. However, I did get to see "27 Dresses" with Stacy last weekend, so I am really not doing that bad.
I am really excited for another baby!
Thanks to everyone for your well wishes!
Congrats! We are thrilled for you guys.
Congrats! Looks like you guys know what you're doing. Sorry you're so sick!
Chris seriously is that all you boys think about....you know it doesn't get any better after the baby is born:) congrats....sooooo exciting!!! If i had known you were so sick I would have recommended the drug...I have a bunch of friends that take it when pregnant and they say it's a miracle drug..as you have found out! So much fun....August will come sooner than you think, even if it doesn't seem like it right now!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. You are such a darling mom. Can't wait to hear what you are having!
Chris...Cameron found out about "the sex" too and he pretty much came to the same conclusion as you. Sorry guys, you would understand if you were pregnant too.
Post a Comment