So I am just not into new posts right now, but here are some pics.
i was waiting for it. i was about to get real angry if jacky-boy didn't get a big truck of some kind! he got a BIG BULDOZER!
What a cutie he is!!! Looks like he loved Christmas!
looks like Christmas was a hit!!! It's so much fun with kids and buying them everything..I think I always go way overboard, just think what it will be like when we're actually making money :)
something is better than nothing :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i was waiting for it. i was about to get real angry if jacky-boy didn't get a big truck of some kind! he got a BIG BULDOZER!
What a cutie he is!!! Looks like he loved Christmas!
looks like Christmas was a hit!!! It's so much fun with kids and buying them everything..I think I always go way overboard, just think what it will be like when we're actually making money :)
something is better than nothing :)
Post a Comment