wow, what a cute little bum. I would say he will be mad at you one day for posting that, but...knowing how NOT modest his parents are...he will probably love it and laugh. => Love you Stace.
As soon as I saw this picture...I was suddenly whisked away to a 4th-level balcony in Hawaii where the O.S. (original swordfish) was looking down on the street, talking to strangers, and taking in the noon-day sun...oh yeah, and he was as naked as the day he was born! AHHHHHHH...the memories!!!
7 comments:
nice buns Jack!! and way to got #9. i am assuming you missed the special meeting on sunday also to watch the BOLTS win??
wow, what a cute little bum. I would say he will be mad at you one day for posting that, but...knowing how NOT modest his parents are...he will probably love it and laugh. => Love you Stace.
so cute...tell Chris to get on with life :) I love naked pictures of little kids...they are adorable, esp. with just a little crack showing!!!
Just like his daddy! I love it! Oh...btw- I've never seen anyone's wii character look exactly like the person. That's hilarious!
As soon as I saw this picture...I was suddenly whisked away to a 4th-level balcony in Hawaii where the O.S. (original swordfish) was looking down on the street, talking to strangers, and taking in the noon-day sun...oh yeah, and he was as naked as the day he was born! AHHHHHHH...the memories!!!
too cute! just loving that little bum...
Nice call, Adam. Chris Circuit is the original inventor of, "Naked Time." I think I was his roommate on that trip.
Post a Comment