Monday, January 28, 2008

Legoland.....





This time Legoland was super because it was on a Saturday and Chris came and Jack's uncle Jaret, aunt Julie, and cousins Gunnar and Jett. We had a blast. I threw in a prego belly pic. Yah, I know it is big for three months.

12 comments:

Tara said...

don't worry Stace. I had a little belly at 8 weeks. And was looking prego at 3 months this time too. I guess that's how it goes with the 2one. How are you feeling otherwise?

Tara said...

don't worry Stace. I had a little belly at 8 weeks. And was looking prego at 3 months this time too. I guess that's how it goes with the 2one. How are you feeling otherwise?

Beth Davis said...

Well you look beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congrats!

Jenner said...

you still look great!

The Woodlands said...

Your Preggo Belly is ADORABLE!!!
P.S. Your kid looks so much like you BOTH that it's uncanny...how did Jack get so big so fast?? Good thing there's another one here soon to play the role of "Circuit Baby"
Loves.

Chelsea said...

I haven't checked blogs forever so I just saw that you are pregnant! I am so excited for you! I am almost 19 weeks now and have my ultrasound next week. So glad you guys are finding out. We need to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Stacy, I found you or should I say you found us. Your family looks great & congrats on the new one. Debbie + pregnancy were not a match made in heaven. It sounds like you are having a rough time too. You guys could probably vent together.

I've never seen your husband before but now thanks to you whenever I hear of K-Fed, in the news every other day, I'll think of him.

Ramon

Leah said...

your belly is so cute...love it!!!! it's always so nice to get out with the the husband in tow, so he can help!

Deb said...

Stace!
It was fun to read your blog and see your family. Very cute. Congrats on #2, and I'm so glad you are feeling better. Pregnancy sucks! for me, anyways. I'm guessing you are on Reglan, or Compazine?? Too bad they never worked for me. :( How fun that you are in San Diego! I miss the beach, and the warm weather. We are in WA and it's snowing. I'll be checking back on your blog to see if you're having a boy or girl. Very exciting.....
Deb
p.s. was the last time we saw you at jody and scott's wedding???? forever ago!!

The Wilkes said...

The belly looks great! That's how I looked at 3 months...I couldn't hide it for very long. Any inclinations?? How are you feeling?

Jody said...

This has nothing to do with Legoland...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACY!!

Jenner said...

happy late birhtday, maybe you could post about how you celebrated????